Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unplanned

Still listening to Pandora. Current song - Still Frame by Trapt

I know, 'didn't she just make this blog last night and now she has 3 posts?" Yes. Yes I do. Not because I don't have other things to do right now, but the people I want to talk to are unavailable. So I am here again. I am hoping that this blog won't just be a rant page, but like I said, when you have no one to talk to, have a drink with, eat dinner with, everything just seems to build. The audience will get a lot--good and bad. Today is both.

Staying up last night probably wasn't my coolest choice. I have been sleeping on the couch because I have a weird anxiety when I sleep in my bed alone. I don't want to ruin my couch so Isucked it up and slept in my room. This morning Jaeda woke me up and said 'Ethan has the cheese". A warning like this is never good. Normally they wake me up to let me know they are stalking my fridge. Today they didn't. I had shredded colby jack cheese scattered on my floor and all over my couch. I couldn't get mad because I wasn't awake to stop him. I sent him to his room and vacuumed it up. For those who know me, I'm glad he grabbed the shredded cheese instead of the Parmesan cheese again. That was awful. It was a good morning overall. I expect some crazy thing in the morning, because that's what my children do:)

Another thing came to my attention today from someone, and I have to say it made my day go downhill. I'm not sure if it's alright for me to discuss it here....it's too public. But let me say that I hope reality sets in to certain actions that have taken place. It has affected too many people, and you have absolutely no clue. Being absorbed with yourself has made you blind. Those that matter the most to you will slowly drift away, if you haven't pushed them away already. Please, I'm begging you. Open your eyes before you find yourself alone.

That's all I have to say about that.

I miss my husband. I think I have been doing great as a 'single' mom, but everyday it haunts me that he is so far. We have done the distance thing before, but our eventual plan was to always be with him. This time he is home for vacation then he leaves. I don't want to be selfish to think that he needs to come back just to hold me at night. I know he needs to work and he will come back when Indy's storm season begins. The time in between is just painful. The money isn't bad, so I will deal with it for now:)

Buggy decided that we should have chicken with spaghetti tonight for dinner, and the girl is good at convincing me;) So we are having chicken parm tonight. I love spaghetti, so the convincing was very minimal:) Guess I should get started!!

Ending song-- Bright Lights by Matchbox Twenty

Until next time,

Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment