Friday, January 21, 2011

A change of pace

Current song - Grenade by Bruno Mars

After the scare with my husband, I have been thinking a little differently. When he talked to me I was still half hysterical. I don't know what I would do if this man were taken from me. I need to realize that it is not likely that will happen to me again. I can't keep getting sad/angry/anxious over these things. He is getting a new phone today so the problem should be solved.

I feel awful when I think back on that day back in 2000 and shove it in his face. It was almost 11 years ago and I don't want it to affect my day-to-day. I especially don't want it to make me a basketcase when it comes to my family. But just hearing Josh's voice made my appetite come back, my blood pressure go down, and my love for him grow even more if that possible. I would not survive without him.

He is planning to surprise our daughter by coming home for her birthday:) She doesn't know and I plan on finding a sitter to go pick him up from the airport. I can't wait!! He'll be home for 5 days. Not too long, but when he's been gone so long I'll take anything:)

Jaeda's birthday is coming up next month and we are planning to take her and her little friends to a movie theater birthday party:) I wanted to let them feel like 'big girls' who get to watch a movie together:) i think it will be so cute!! And the tickets are pretty cheap for them, so we can have 7 tickets, 7 snack packs, and the party room for under $100. pretty sweet if you ask me:)

I am blissful today. I love my husband, so so much. I can't wait for him to come home. We are planning getting a new vehicle, eventually moving into a house, just things that make us so happy. We came from living at home to here. I am pretty proud of ourselves:) I love my children. I like that my son grabs me a pepsi from the fridge to come wake me up:) He comes up to me and says, 'Wake up mommy, i got you pop" And he has the cutest smile of any boy:) My daughters love to cuddle with me in my big bed in the morning and I love it. Everything that Josh and I do is for those little faces. I want to give them the perfect life, so they can grow up and feel like they had it made.

Ending song- Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble

Until next time,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment