Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The End of Days is coming!!!...or so I read on facebook.

Okay.

I am a Christian woman and I know Christ will be coming back for us sooner than we think. The only problem is that no one knows exactly when it is going to be. I have to admit one of my pet peeves is people saying that it is going to be soon because this and that happened. Now, I really don't want to see people saying that because China had an earthquake that the whole world is going to implode. Did you know the highest earthquake on record was in the early 1900s?? Where was the mass hysteria then? OOooh no, we are at war. The world has been at war for years. Someone always has a problem with one nation or another.

My point here is to wait. I can't stand it when someone tells me that we have only so long left here on this earth. No one knows when it's going to be. Not you, not me, not anyone but the Lord Almighty. So please. Enough with the facebook status that 2012 is upon us. Sure it is. So is 2013, 14, and 15.

Have faith in the Lord, not science and earthquakes.

Until Next Time,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment